Here are some tips for making the most of your content. Content Syndication should be a part of a larger SEO Strategy.
- Your SEO strategy should include the following:
- Relevant, helpful content in the form of blog posts, guides, videos etc. This content can address your value-add and makes your company unique.
- A great user experience that includes fast page speeds, clear navigation and a good mobile display.
- A focus on increasing the number of relevant, high authority backlinks.
- Increase social media presence.
- Make sure your content is up-to-date. Fresh, relevant, and specific content gets noticed and ranked across the various search engines.
To further understand SEO strategy, take a look at these links from SEO authorities:
Quicksprout's, The Advanced Guide to SEO, The Most Extensive and Detailed Guide of Advanced SEO Techniques that Exists Today by Neil Patel and Sujan Patel.
Backlinko's, On-Page SEO: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page (2016 Update) by Brian Dean.
Backlinko's Link Building: The Definitive Guide