This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Social media provides you with the means to build, mix, and promote business engagement, conversation, and supplier- and partner-generated social content. It comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. This content informs and entertains the people who consume it.
What's the Value in Social Media?
- Reduce the time and costs of your social media efforts.
- Provide relevant content to enhance your social media presence.
- Automatically adjust content to your brand guidelines.
- Improve lead generation efforts.
- Build and foster new customer communities.
Recent Activity allows you to view the activity for the past 12 months with your social media posts. To view your activity on social media outlets, select Social Media > Analysis > Recent Activity. In this view, you can do the following:
- View the most recent interactions with your social posts.
- Search for specific social media posts by name.
- View the data; date, company, contact, and clicks. Select the lead to view the full lead profile or to categorize the lead.
- Export the Recent Activity to a CSV file. The file will have this data: date, name, email, title, company, and the number of views.