This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Social media provides you with the means to build, mix, and promote business engagement, conversation, and supplier- and partner-generated social content. It comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. This content informs and entertains the people who consume it.
What's the Value in Social Media?
- Reduce the time and costs of your social media efforts.
- Provide relevant content to enhance your social media presence.
- Automatically adjust content to your brand guidelines.
- Improve lead generation efforts.
- Build and foster new customer communities.
Zift123 Social Media Statistics give you the best available measures of your social media engagement. Navigate to Social Media > Analysis > Social Statistics. To view your social media statistics, do the following:
- Date Range - Select the date range for which you'd like to see social media statistics. The resulting charts give you insight into your social posts, clicks, likes, shares, comments, and followers.
- Add Comparison allows you to compare metrics in one graphic display.
- The chart graphic changes as you select each metric: Social Posts, Social Clicks, Likes, Shares, Comments, and Followers. The chart can be printed or exported as PDF, PNG, JPG, and SVG.
- Top Social Posts gives you insight into top three social posts sorted by clicks, likes, shares, comments, and followers. Top Social Posts can be exported to a CSV file.