This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Collateral content provides you with the means to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. It comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. This content allows you to target the interests of your audience with the most relevant content in many formats. Delivering the right content in the right format at the right time to your customers.
Your supplier may make Customizable Collateral available to you. You will be able to rename, personalize, and distribute collateral. The Dashboard has two views, Draft and Published. In Draft view, Zift will prioritize tasks to finish in order to start the activity as well as preview of the current collateral. Once the collateral is returning statistics, we will switch to a Published view that focuses on the user interaction generated.
To navigate to the dashboard, select Collateral > My Collateral > select a piece of collateral.
Activity Dashboard for a Customizable Collateral in Draft Status.
You will see the following:
- Alerts notifying you that tasks need to be completed before the Customizable Collateral can be distributed or shared.
- A button for Edit takes you to the wizard where you can edit Web Plugin Details, Personalization and Distribute.
- Preview the full-screen preview for the Customizable Collateral.
Activity Dashboard for a Customizable Collateral in Published Status.
In this view, you will see the following:
- Left navigation to other menus for Leads, Recent Activity, Analysis, and View Collateral.
- Buttons for the following:
- Agency Assistance is where you can request a quote from an agency if you have our Campaign Marketplace feature turned on.
- Distribute is where you can share the collateral on a website or as an email call to action via a URL.
- Share is where you can share the collateral posting via social media. The Share can include an image, social form and may be scheduled.
- Edit takes you to the wizard where you can edit collateral Details, Personalization and Distribution.
- The Analysis Bar shows data for Customizable Collateral Downloads and Leads. Select Downloads to see additional information about the user interaction.