A contact represents an individual person with specific demographic information. The unique identifier for a contact is their email address. To access the Contact Details view:
- Navigate to Contacts > Contact Lists.
- Select a Contact List.
In the Contact Detail view, you can do the following:
- Register a contact as a lead.
- Add Contacts to contact lists for targeted marketing communications or segmenting your audience.
- Archive the contact list.
- Review contact interaction with marketing efforts.
- Spam - The number of emails that were identified as spam.
- Invalid - The number of emails identified as invalid. This number includes the number of hard and soft bounces.
- Unsubscribed - The number of contacts that unsubscribed.
- Pending - The number of contacts that are pending response.
- Active - The number of active contacts.
- Edit the details for the list, such as rename the list.
- Filter the list by Active, Pending, Unsubscribed, Invalid, and SPAM.
- Export the list. Logged in users can access exported files directly in the My Downloads Center.
- Sort the list by lead score, create date, and name.
- Search the list for a specific name.
- A contact’s information can be edited by selecting the name.
- Remove a contact from a list.