This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Agencies provide marketing services for partners. These services are available in two formats:
- Open-ended, where the the partner makes a specific request and the agency provides a quote for the services requested. In this instance, there is discussion between the partner and agency about the services provided and the cost of services.
- Flat fee, where the agency has a specific service they are offering for a specific price.
Regardless of the type of order, the partner and agency need to communicate as the project progresses. To add comments to an order, use the Campaign Snap Shot Dashboard to select the activity. The campaign view provides detailed information about each activity including a brief description, contents, target audience, results, and tags. If you select an activity, you will see additional details about the activity as well as where you can add comments.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
How to Add Comments to an Order Request
Comments are helpful when requesting a quote to add details that are otherwise not defined.
- From Campaigns > My Campaigns, select the campaign.
- Select the custom activity service campaign.
- Select Add a Comment.
- Add the text for your comment or add an attachment. The attachment might be for a contract, invoice, contact list, or campaign collateral. Attachments cannot be deleted once the comment is saved. File size cannot exceed 5mb. After the comment is added, note the status beside the comment; P = partner, A = agency and S = supplier comment.
- Select Save Comment.