This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Web plugins allow you to automatically and easily display supplier-provided content on your website: rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, product showcases, and downloads such as white papers and case studies. With a web plugin from Zift Solutions, syndicated content adjusts automatically based on data about current website visitors. This dynamic content syndication allows you to target the interests of website visitors to deliver the most relevant content to the user. Delivering the right content at the right time greatly increases website visitor conversion rates.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- Company Profile Settings - Before installing the web plugin on an SSL (HTTPS) site, verify your Web Plugin SSL Option is selected on Company Profile. If the Company Profile is not set first, you will need to activate another instance of the web plug-in.
How to Install a Web Plugin on WordPress
- From Web Plugins, select Embed.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Select Server-side PHP from these server-side scripting language options.
- Server-side - PHP
- Server-side - JSP
- Server-side - ASP
- Server-side - Coldfusion
- Install a widget - To host the PHP code in a page of your Wordpress site, you will need to install a widget that does so. There are many widgets out there with their own nuances and configuration requirements. You will need to search for a PHP Code widget that works for your Wordpress account by going to Plugins > Add New > Search from within your Wordpress Administrator account. You can also search for different PHP Plugins within the Wordpress Plugin Directory on Wordpress.org,. After selecting and installing the desired widget, follow the instructions given for that specific widget to host the PHP code of the Zift Plugin on a new page of your Wordpress site. Although we do not guarantee these plugins will work seamlessly with your site, we have had some success with them. If none of these work, use the search option as mentioned above to discover other PHP Plugin options available. Here are examples that you might want to try:
Insert PHP Code Snippet plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/
Insert PHP plugin - https://wordpress.org/
PHP Code for Posts - https://wordpress.org/
- Verify that you do not have any redirect plugins installed or enabled. Permalink Redirect is one such plugin that will prevent your web plugin steps from working; it will strip away the Page from the URL and effectively cause your web plugin to only refresh.