Contact lists may be created by syncing your CRM with Zift123. The syncing process requires that each contact have an email address. The contact list will update on a nightly basis.
The syncing can save you time on data entry and will improve lead follow-up time.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Proper credentials for Zift123 access.
- Knowledge of marketing workflow.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) set-up. See CRM Integrations for detailed instructions on specific CRMs.
How to Sync a Contact List from Salesforce CRM
Zift123 is able to sync a pre-segmented list of leads or contacts from Salesforce. Complete the following tasks to sync data between Zift123 and Salesforce.
- Login to Salesforce.
- In the menu bar, click the + and then click on Reports.
- Select on the folder on the left - Unfiled Public Reports.
- Select New Report. Choose either Leads under the Leads folder or Contacts & Accounts from the Accounts & Contacts folder. Click Create.
- From the Show list, choose All leads. Zift123 only supports segmentation that starts from all leads.
- From the Date Field, optionally choose a range of either Custom or All Time. Enter the dates to filter if choosing Custom.
- Build up your list of segmentation criteria by clicking Add. Zift123 supports filtering using the following fields for leads: Email, First Name, Last Name, Title, Company, Country, City, State, Phone, Mobile Phone, Postal Code, Annual Revenue, Industry, Lead Source, Status, Rating, Number of Employees, Created Date, Last Modified Date. Zift123 supports filtering the following fields for contacts: Email, First Name, Last Name, Title, Country, City, State, Phone, Mobile Phone, Postal Code, Lead Source, Department, Home Phone, Other Phone, Birthdate, Last Modified Date, and Created Date.
- You will be shown a list of the leads or contacts that match your criteria.
- Select Save. Give the report a name - this name will appear in Zift123 when you create a contact list. Choose the Report Folder as Unfiled Public Reports - only reports from that folder will be shown in Zift123.
- Select Save.
- Set up a CRM integration with Salesforce. See this document for how to do this.