A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
What is the Value in Campaigns?
- Partners can utilize content provided by suppliers to reach customers quickly with co-branded content.
- Email campaigns provide branded offers to increase engagement, improve open rates, and deliver sales views.
- Simplify event creation, management, and marketing efforts.
- Deliver relevant content to prospects and customers in an interactive setting.
- Personalize invitations, send automated reminders, and streamline registration to improve attendance at events.
Scheduling campaigns allows you to plan and create activities well in advance of actually launching a campaign. When you schedule a campaign, you will pick a date and time for the campaign to be sent to your contacts.
The following must be true to schedule the campaign.
- While personalization is not required, the activity must be published.
- The campaign must have contacts associated with it.
- The account must have adequate mailing credits for the campaign.
To navigate to Campaign Schedule, select My Campaigns > select a campaign > select Schedule. In the view, you can do the following:
- View today's date
- Select an activity to view the schedule details including workflow, status (active or inactive), number of participants, and notifications. You can also turn the activity off or on.
- View the list of activities that have been sent or are scheduled to be sent to customers. Each activity shows the date and time, name, and expected scheduled time.
- View/Hide Calendar toggles between the calendar and the list of activities view. The calendar view is helpful to schedule routine activities such as every three weeks.
- When the calendar is displayed, you can see the activity on the calendar and select it. It will display below the calendar view.
- Also in the calendar view, you can display the calendar by year, month, week, or day.
- Add a marketing activity.
- Change the status to hold or pause on the activity.
- Edit the activity.