Syncing the contact list between MS Dynamics and Zift123 can save you time on data entry and may improve lead follow-up time.
Contact lists may be created by syncing your CRM with Zift123. The syncing process requires that each contact have an email address. Contact lists are updated on a nightly basis.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Proper credentials for Zift123 access.
- Knowledge of marketing workflow.
- How to Set Up the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration
How to Sync a Contact List from MS Dynamics CRM
Zift123 is able to sync a pre-segmented list of leads or contacts from Microsoft Dynamics. This is done by:
- Set up a CRM Integration with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Log in to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Select Marketing in the bottom left.
- Select Marketing Lists.
- Select New in the upper left.
- Give the list a name. Choose the Member Type of Lead or Contact. Do not choose Account.
- Choose the Type - either Static or Dynamic.
- Static lists are populated once with a specific list of individuals.
- Dynamic lists will automatically update based on new leads/contacts coming into the CRM or existing leads/contacts having information changed. If you choose a dynamic list when creating the list in Zift123, you should choose to Keep list in Sync with CRM Leads.
- Select Save in the upper left.
- Select Marketing List Members in the menu on the left.
- Select Manage Members from the upper left.
- Click Select and add as many criteria as necessary to segment the list. This can be from any information associated to the leads/contacts in Microsoft Dynamics such as city, status, country, sales status, and many more.
- Select Find to see who the list will contain.
- Select Use Query once you have completed your segmentation.