Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
- The General section contains limited information that includes the CRM type, supplier name, and how to record leads.
- The CRM Connection settings feature the CRM username, password, and security. This information is gathered from the CRM.
- The Usage Profile determines how Zift123 will handle your Marketing Automation leads with Advanced Marketing Automation Options and Lead Distribution leads with Advanced Lead Distribution Options.
- The Advanced General Options apply to all leads in the Zift123 account, regardless of their origin.
In this article we will cover Usage Profile for CRM. There are two different profiles for CRM integration with Zift123. During the CRM integration set up, you can select to implement one or both.
- The Marketing Automation profile synchronizes leads between Zift123 and your CRM. This profile synchronizes leads generated through your Zift campaigns with your CRM, based on a minimum lead score threshold that you determine. You can also have opportunities generated in your CRM with leads sent back to the supplier.
- The Lead Distribution profile enables you to receive leads from your supplier directly in your CRM and reports back to the supplier on the status of those leads and related opportunities. Through this profile, Zift123 will push leads from the supplier directly into your CRM and the settings you select will permit Zift123 to pull back updates on those leads and any opportunities generated from the leads and opportunities. CRMs with support for Lead Distribution are listed below:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Saleslink 3.5 or higher with Zift web service installation.
How to Set Up the Marketing Automation Profile
- From Settings > CRM Settings > Selected CRM > Usage Profile > Marketing Automation -Select the arrow to expand the view with these options.
- Pull Contact Lists - Select this option to pull contact lists created in your CRM into Zift123 as a contact list.
- Leads -
- Synchronize Marketing Automation Leads - When this is checked, events will always be synced and the lead status will always be pulled.
- Minimum Lead Score Threshold - Leads generated through Zift123 marketing activities that are sent into your CRM must exceed this threshold before they will be created and updated in your CRM. The default is 50 and we suggest you start with 50.
- Lead Field Updates - Decide if you want Zift123 to update lead fields in your CRM. For example, if a lead submits a form with a phone number different from the number you have for that lead in your CRM, will you allow Zift123 to automatically update the phone number in your CRM?
- Opportunities - This option allows you to share opportunity information with suppliers that is generated through Marketing Automation in Zift123. There are different options depending on the CRM.
- Opportunities originating from Marketing Automation leads will pull Opportunities from your CRM that are originating from leads that were sent into your CRM from Zift.
- Opportunities with a contact that matches a lead within Zift123 will pull Opportunities from your CRM that have a contact that matches a lead by email address that was generated from Zift123 Marketing Automation.
- None does not pull any Opportunity information from the CRM.
This is the report that suppliers will see when you turn on Opportunities to Supplier.
How to Set Up Lead Distribution
- From Settings > CRM Settings > selected CRM > Usage Profile > Lead Distribution - Select the arrow to expand the view with these options. When this profile is enabled, leads and opportunities distributed to you from your supplier will synchronize with your CRM.
- Leads - Select the fields that should be updated in your CRM if a lead from your supplier already exists in your CRM.
- Synchronize Supplier Leads - When the leads are created, they may be created as either Leads or Contacts in your CRM based on the Record Leads As setting. New leads will always be created and include all information along with all marketing events.
- Lead Field Updates - Any updates that occur in Zift123 will be updated in your CRM.As lead information is updated in your CRM, it will be provided to your supplier, including events and activities, lead status, and other profile and custom field information.
- Send custom fields into the Notes field - Any updates that occur in Zift123 for custom lead fields from the supplier will be saved in the CRM in the Notes section.
- Opportunities - Provide Distributed Lead Opportunities to Supplier - This option allows you to provide Opportunity information from leads that are distributed from your supplier. There are different options depending on the CRM you are using for how to pull opportunities back.
- Opportunities originating from Marketing Activity leads will pull opportunities from your CRM that originate from distributed leads sent into the CRM from Zift123.
- Opportunities with a contact matching a lead within Zift123 will pull Opportunities from your CRM that have a contact that matches a distributed lead by email address.
- Select Save.
- Click Test CRM Connection on the resulting page to validate your CRM configuration settings.
- Set the CRM Integration to On to complete the process.