While Zift123 can be deployed independently, integrating it with your existing infrastructure can enhance the impact and value of the total solution. To streamline integration, Zift123 has prebuilt connectors to many third-party CRMs including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, Sage CRM, and SugarCRM.
What's the value in connecting your CRM to Zift123?
- Automatically sync lead information to your existing CRM.
- Prevent duplication based on email address.
- Provide more insight to sales people for lead follow-up.
- Pull contact lists/lead lists to Zift123.
We recommend that suppliers choose a single method of lead management - email, Zift123, or CRM.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username.
- Zift123 Password.
- System Administrator Access.
- Access Zoho CRM Help for help with user management.
Take the following steps to connect your Zoho account to Zift123:
- How to Configure Zoho CRM to Accept Leads from Zift123.
- How to Retrieve the API Token.
- About Zift123 Leads in ZoHo CRM
- Example Zoho Lead
How to Configure Zoho CRM to Accept Leads from Zift123
To send leads or contacts from Zift123 to Zoho CRM, you will need to set the lead source field in Zoho to Zift123. In order to check on the Auto-export Leads to CRM checkbox for Zoho, you will need to add a new drop down value for that field. To do this:
- Log in to Zoho with an account that has administrative access.
- Select Setup in the upper right.
- Select Customization.
- Select either Leads or Contacts. See Zift123 > Settings > Zoho CRM > General Settings > Record Leads in CRM for how your system is set up. In this description, we have chosen Leads.
- From Customization Modules, select Leads.
- From Modules > Layout, on Edit Layout > Lead Source, select the Settings gear.
- Select to Edit Properties.
- In the Pick List Properties window, hover over the Pick List Options, select + to add Zift123. Values can be removed with the -. You can change the order of the options using drag and drop.
- Select Done.
- Select Save Layout.
How To Retrieve the API Token
Zoho employs a username and password to gain access for the integration. A user must have access to leads, contacts, opportunities, accounts, and products as well as the ability to create leads, contacts, and accounts. The username and password is used on first entry to generate an API Token.
- Log in to Zoho CRM with an administrative account.
- Select Set-up on the toolbar.
- Select Developer Space, then Developer Space > CRM API page displays.
- Select Zoho Service Communication (ZSC) Key.
- Copy the resulting authorization token.
About Zift123 Leads in Zoho CRM
- Once Auto-pull leads/contacts from CRM is enabled, Zift123 will begin importing/pulling leads with an email address from Zoho CRM on a nightly basis.
- Zift123 Leads that exceed the lead score threshold, typically set at 50, will be sent on a nightly basis to Zoho CRM.
- All leads or contacts that are sent from Zift123 to Zoho CRM will set the lead source field to Zift123.
- Web click, web view, and/or email open activities will be created as lead marketing events in Zift123 on a nightly basis. This information is stored on the Notes tab in Zoho CRM.
- Leads will include all standard lead contact fields such as name, address, title, email, etc.
- Marketing activities from Zift123 will be on the Notes page if you have selected CRM Settings > Advanced Lead Distribution Options > Send Customer Fields into the Notes.
- Leads will be matched to existing Leads in Zoho CRM based on email address. Once a lead exists in Zoho CRM , none of the standard information will be updated or modified in any way; only new marketing activities will be added.
- For Zoho CRM, Zift123 can send leads as leads or contacts. See Settings > Zoho CRM > General Settings > Record Leads in CRM, for how your system is set up.
Example of Zoho lead.
Check the Notes tab for additional information on the lead from custom fields.
Zift123 should appear as the Lead Source.