Important: Administrative permission is required to access the Zift123 Settings. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
While Zift123 can be deployed independently, integrating it with your existing infrastructure can enhance the impact and value of the total solution. To streamline integration, Zift123 has prebuilt connectors to many third-party CRMs including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, and SugarCRM.
How does the connection between Salesforce and Zift123 work?
- The Salesforce integration can pull data for leads, contacts, contact lists, opportunities, and campaigns. Salesforce, in turn, is notified of the sales rep, partner, distribution status, and lead status.
- The Salesforce CRM allows users to accept or reject leads directly within Salesforce.
- Leads generated from your marketing campaigns will update nightly.
- Distributed leads may sync with the Salesforce whether or not they have been accepted in Zift123 or within the notification email. Adjust your Lead Management Setting accordingly. Distributed leads will sync with the Salesforce CRM almost immediately after being distributed by the supplier.
- If the Salesforce CRM is connected to Zift, and lead distribution is selected with CRM settings, the default lead owners will still continue to receive lead notification emails.
- Duplicates are prevented based on email addresses.
- Custom fields can pull into the Notes section of Salesforce.
We recommend that suppliers choose a single method of lead management - email, Zift123, or CRM.
|Access Credentials||Complete Zift123 Settings||Turn the Integration ON|
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- CRM Settings, Versions and Integration Features
Access Salesforce Credentials and other Salesforce Set Up
Access your Salesforce CRM credentials, configure Salesforce to accept leads from Zift123. The integration cannot be completed without the credentials. Administrator access is required with Profiles configured as described.
Turn the Integration ON in CRM Settings.
After all the settings for Salesforce and Zift123 are complete. test and turn the integration ON.