While Zift123 can be deployed independently, integrating it with your existing infrastructure can enhance the impact and value of the total solution. To streamline integration, Zift123 has prebuilt connectors to many third-party CRMs including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, Sage CRM, and SugarCRM.
How does the connection between Zoho and Zift123 work?
- The Zoho CRM allows users to accept or reject leads directly within the CRM.
- Distributed leads will sync with the Zoho CRM whether or not they have been accepted in Zift123 or within the notification email.
- Distributed leads will sync with the Zoho CRM almost immediately after being distributed by the supplier. Other data will update nightly.
- If the Zoho CRM is connected to Zift, and lead distribution is selected with CRM settings, the default lead owners will still continue to receive lead notification emails.
We recommend that suppliers choose a single method of lead management - email, Zift123, or CRM.
|Access Credentials||Complete Zift123 Settings||Turn the Integration ON|
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- CRM Settings, Versions and Integration Features
Access Zoho Credentials and other Zoho Set Up
Access your Zoho CRM credentials, configure Zoho to accept leads from Zift123. The integration cannot be completed without the credentials.
Turn the Integration ON in CRM Settings.
After all the settings for Zoho and Zift123 are complete. test and turn the integration ON.