This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
To process partner orders as an agency, you must be logged into Zift123 with an agency account. The orders menu will be empty if partners have not submitted orders to your agency.
Partners submit orders to agencies for marketing services in Zift123. These orders are visible on the Manage Orders page. This is the default page for agency users upon logging in.
Agencies offer marketing services in response to partner requests. These services are available in two formats:
- Open-ended, where the the partner makes a specific request/order and the agency provides a quote for the services requested. In this instance, there is discussion between the partner and agency as to the services provided and their costs.
- Flat fee, where the agency has a specific service they are offering for a specific price.
In response to partner requests for services, the agency will provide a detailed quote about services offered, associated costs, quote expiration date, and project completion date. The agency can use the order to communicate with the partner about the services provided as the project progresses.
You can add or edit email addresses for people that should receive notification when participants are added to the associated contact list of an activity. When you receive the notification, you will be able to click a link in the notification directly to the participant's contact profile in Zift123 so that the participant can quickly be qualified.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- About Campaign Marketplace
How to Edit Participant Email Notifications
You can add/edit email addresses for people that should receive notification when participants are added to the associated contact list of an activity.
- From Orders, select the activity to edit the participant email notifications.
- Select View Order.
- Select Participants.
- Select Edit Agency Notifications.
- Add the email address where you want notifications sent.
- Uncheck any email addresses to stop sending notifications.
- Select Save.
- Partners are notified when a participant is added. An example of the email is below.