This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
To process partner orders as an agency, you must be logged into Zift123 with an agency account. The orders menu will be empty if partners have not submitted orders to your agency.
Partners submit orders to agencies for marketing services in Zift123. These orders are visible on the Manage Orders page. This is the default page for agency users upon logging in.
Agencies offer marketing services in response to partner requests. These services are available in two formats:
- Open-ended, where the the partner makes a specific request/order and the agency provides a quote for the services requested. In this instance, there is discussion between the partner and agency as to the services provided and their costs.
- Flat fee, where the agency has a specific service they are offering for a specific price.
In response to partner requests for services, the agency will provide a detailed quote about services offered, associated costs, quote expiration date, and project completion date. The agency can use the order to communicate with the partner about the services provided as the project progresses.
You can add comments to an order at any time to provide further explanation or ask for more details about the requested service.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- About Campaign Marketplace
How to Add Comments to an Order
When requesting a quote, comments are helpful for adding details that are otherwise not defined.
- From Orders, select the activity to add a comment.
- Select View Order.
- Select Add a Comment.
- Add the text for your comment and attachments for the order. The attachment might be for a contract, invoice, contact list, or campaign collateral. Attachments cannot be deleted once the comment is saved. File size cannot exceed 5mb. After the comment is added, note the status beside the comment; P = partner, A = agency and S = supplier comment. Attachments for completed orders which have been added by an Agency can be pushed to Salesforce PRM attachment and notes section if you have an integration.
- Select Save Comment.
You will receive notification of comments including file attachment name as shown in the example below.