This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
To process partner orders as an agency, you must be logged into Zift123 with an agency account. The orders menu will be empty if partners have not submitted orders to your agency.
Partners submit orders to agencies for marketing services in Zift123. These orders are visible on the Manage Orders page. This is the default page for agency users upon logging in.
Agencies offer marketing services in response to partner requests. These services are available in two formats:
- Open-ended, where the the partner makes a specific request/order and the agency provides a quote for the services requested. In this instance there is discussion between the partner and agency as to the services provided and their costs.
- Flat fee, where the agency has a specific service they are offering for a specific price.
In response to partner requests for services, the agency will provide a detailed quote about services offered, associated costs, quote expiration date, and project completion date.The agency can use the order to communicate with the partner about the services provided as the project progresses.
One of the services an agency might offer is exporting a list of leads for the partner for a specific activity. This list could then be used to "work leads" or follow up with prospects.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing:
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
- About Campaign Marketplace
How to Export a Leads List
You can export a list of leads for the activity to have a printed list or to use Excel to manipulate the data.
- From Orders, select the activity.
- Select View Order.
- Select Leads. If Leads is not an option on the detail page under Snap Shot Dashboard, there are no leads associated with the activity.
- Select Export.
- Add the email address where you want the list sent.
- Choose one of the Options; send now, send daily, send weekly, send monthly. Using these options you can set up a regular mailing of the list.
- Select Export Leads. The list will be sent to the email address you entered.