This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
In the company profile, you will provide basic information about your company. This information will auto-populate campaigns, forms, and other messaging sent to customers. Zift123 administrators can manage the profile in the Zift123 platform with Settings.
On your first login as an agency, you will want to make sure you upload your logo and a brief company description. The agency logo and description appear for the partner when they are placing an order for services. A full agency description and image helps partners build trust in the agency. Here is what it will look like to a partner:
From the Agency Dashboard, you can manage orders, accounts, and quotes. Partners submit orders and quote requests through the Campaign Marketplace to marketing agencies that will display on the Agency Dashboard. As an agency, you will respond to the orders by providing quotes and comments, as well as indicating the status of the order.
How to Add Your Company Profile if using Campaign Marketplace
- Locate Settings in the drop-down box next to your name in the upper right of your screen.
- Select Company Profile from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Add a logo that will appear when a partner adds a request for a full service order or quote.
- Add an agency description that will appear when a partner adds a request for a full service order or quote.
- Complete the fields with your company's details.
- Select your Options. Depending on your supplier's setting options, you may have additional options to select or complete.
- Web plugin options - If your supplier provides syndicated content, check this box if your website is SSL-enabled. It is important that you select this option before activating any plugins.
- Opt-in authorization - Add global opt-in authorization to your emails.
- Unsubscribe options - Add a recipient to the global suppression list for any unsubscribe response.
- Sharing permissions - Indicate what sharing permissions you have with your supplier.
|Continue Getting Started With Setting Up Your Settings|