This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Partners have access to different types of funds to support their marketing efforts. The partner might use marketing funds to pay for meals, entertainment, social outings, sports outings, team meetings, and conferences. These engagements allow partners to interact with their customers to build relationships.
Partners will have access to different money resources. These resources might include:
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF), which are sometimes granted to partners by suppliers to drive sales and develop new business.
- Budgeted marketing funds, which are part of most company budgets. They are used to drive sales and develop new business. In Zift, we refer to these as self-pay.
Many partners use some combination of funds to generate leads to reach their sales goals. With Zift123, you can track marketing expenditures, create claims to be reimbursed for services, or request pre-approval of service expenses. Partners can click the wallet to display the Funding Summary page. From the Funding Summary window, select Funding Details.
- Select Wallet > Funding Details to access the Funding Details page.
- Filter the view by Fund Source. The fund sources will vary by supplier and partner.
- Click Sync Available Funds to update the funds even though they are automatically be updated.
- Under each Fund Source, we display the following:
- Fund Source Title: The title of the source of the funding. This is named by the supplier.
- Total available: The total dollar amount available to the partner.
- Action: A link to a campaign where the funds can be spent.
- Details: The funding details include the fund name, allocations, entry deadline, claim due date, paid, and available budget.