This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
Partners have access to different types of funds to support their marketing efforts. The partner might use marketing funds to pay for meals, entertainment, social outings, sports outings, team meetings, and conferences. These engagements allow partners to interact with their customers to build relationships.
Partners will have access to different money resources. These resources might include:
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF), which are sometimes granted to partners by suppliers to drive sales and develop new business.
- Budgeted marketing funds, which are part of most company budgets. They are used to drive sales and develop new business. In Zift, we refer to these as self-pay.
Many partners use some combination of funds to generate leads to reach their sales goals. With Zift123, you can track marketing expenditures, create claims to be reimbursed for services, or request pre-approval of service expenses. Partners can click the wallet to display the Funding Summary. The Funding Summary is an overview of funding sources and the dollar amounts associated with each.
In the Funding Summary, you will find the following information:
- Entry Deadline: The last date to request funds.
- Funding Name: The name of the fund.
- Allocations: Dollar amount associated with a funding source.
- Available Balance: The available amount left to spend from a specific funding source.
- Total: The total dollar amount of funds for total budget and available.
- Links to the Funding Details and My Transactions.