A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
What is the Value in Campaigns?
- Partners can utilize content provided by suppliers to reach customers quickly with co-branded content.
- Email campaigns provide branded offers to increase engagement, improve open rates, and deliver sales views.
- Simplify event creation, management, and marketing efforts.
- Deliver relevant content to prospects and customers in an interactive setting.
- Personalize invitations, send automated reminders, and streamline registration to improve attendance at events.
Browse Promoted Activities is where you can find the promoted full service campaigns and other promoted activities available to you. Examples of promoted campaigns include limited time offers and special reimbursement offers. To navigate to the Browse Promoted Activities view, select Campaigns > Browse Promoted Campaigns. Using this view, you can do the following:
- Search by name for promoted campaigns. When searching, the display will vary based on the subscription selected in the Settings Menu. When you are in the My Zift123 view, you will see data for all suppliers.
- Filter the view by defined tags such as activity type. Learn More.
- Sort available campaigns by Create Date and Name.
- View detailed information about each campaign including the supplier name, activity name, promotion end date, and the promotion details.
- Search Existing Activations for a campaign or Activate the campaign.
- Select Details to select activities you would like to activate for this campaign. Activate campaign activities/assets. The icons indicate the types of tactics associated with the campaign.
|Continue Getting Started With Email|