A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that include emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, digital advertising, or a combination of these activities. A campaign can be supplier-provided, or you can create your own campaign. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activities around a specific product or service that is offered.
Once you have sent a mailing to a contact list, it can no longer be personalized or sent again. If you wish to send the exact same mailing to another list, you will want to duplicate the mailing.
You should be familiar with the following topics before continuing.
- Zift123 Username
- Zift123 Password
Do the following to duplicate the mailing:
- Select Campaigns > My Campaigns.
- Select the campaign that contains the mailing in question.
- Select the small Duplicate icon to the right of the mailings title.
- Give the new mailing a unique name and select the blue Duplicate button. Now the new email will appear as a new mailing draft in the campaign.
- Select the new email and personalize, add recipients, and schedule the new mailing as desired.
Please note: if you wish to make multiple versions of the same email, please be sure to always duplicate the original.
|Continue Getting Started With Email|