This feature is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that includes emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, social media posts or any combination of the above. You can use supplier-provided campaigns or create your own. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service.
The social media campaign is a series of automated social media posts that will be sent — or not — based on your marketing strategy. This allows you to send the right message to the right person at the right time.
FYI: Zift has specific times posts are released unless you specify otherwise.
Activity Dashboard for a Workflow in Draft Status.
The Activity Dashboard has two options: Draft and Active. You will see the following on the Dashboard Draft tab:
- Alerts notify you of actions to take to complete the Social Media posts.
- Edit takes you to the wizard where you can edit Settings, Customizations, and Schedule for each social post. You can also assign the Start Date or Skip the post.
Activity Dashboard for an Active Workflow.
Once the social post is active and appearing on the social outlet, the social activity will begin building statistics. The dashboard will display statistics for Social Posts, Social Clicks, Likes, Shares, Comments, and Followers depending on what activities are in the social media campaign. You will see the following in this view:
- Left navigation menu for Activity Dashboard and Schedule.
- Add Comparison of the metrics in the graph for Social Posts, Social Clicks, Likes, Shares, Comments, and Followers.
- Last 14 Days is the default timeframe for the graph display but you can change it to Last 12 Weeks, or Last 12 Months.
- Edit takes you to the Social Media Wizard where you can edit Settings, Customizations, and Schedule. You can also assign the Start Date or Skip the post. The default date for social posts is the next business day. The Edit link is available as long as at least one post has not been sent.
- A count of the posts sent 1 of 2, 2 of 2, etc. will display above the graph.
- Select Social Posts, Social Clicks, Likes, Shares, Comments, and Followers to change the display of the graph. Note just above the graph you will see the number of posts in the campaign that have been sent.
- Top Social Post is a list of your posts that includes social post title, metric, and percentage of total clicks.
You will see the following on the Activity Dashboard Schedule tab:
- A schedule for the Sent and Upcoming social posts in the campaign.
- Select Edit to access posts that have not been sent.
See these pages for additional help with workflows:
- How to Access the Social Media Wizard
- How to Add Social Media Accounts Using the Social Media Wizard
- How to Customize Social Media Campaigns
- How to Schedule a Social Media Campaign
- About Social Media Campaign Activity Dashboard and Analysis