You will need to complete a request submission form with pertinent information so that our Support team members can effectively triage and resolve your case or service request.
Important: Fields with a red * are required. A ticketed cannot be submitted without these field completed.
Add attachments by selecting Add file or dragging and dropping your file in the attachment field. When you are finished, click Submit.
Complete the following fields:
- Select Submit a request.
- In the drop down box, select Technical Support.
- Your email address: We recommend entering a role based email address so that all requests located in one location.
- Subject: Choose a brief, descriptive subject line to identify your issue
- Description: Describe the issue you are having, being as specific as possible. Provide examples and include details such as browser type and version, email address of the user experiencing the issue, ID numbers of pages, organizations and contacts, and any other specific details where appropriate.
- Priority: Choose a priority based on the impact of this case on your business. There is a description of each priority value directly beneath the Priority drop-down.
- Attachments: Drag and drop or browse for a file to attach to the request.
- Group: Choose the appropriate group that you feel should address your issue. If unsure then submit to Support.
- Replication Steps: Provide the exact navigation steps necessary to replicate the issue you are experiencing, being as specific as possible.