The goal of any data analysis is to learn more, draw conclusions, and recommend changes that will improve performance. The Social Media Summary captures data from social media posts by partners.
Navigate to Analysis > Social Media Summary to view the report.
Getting Value from Reports
- Zift Analytics gives you insight into who is visiting your website, whether it's at a company or an individual level. We track Zift123 generated pages that have our analytics code on them. This information is then processed into the summary reports you see under the Analysis tab.
- Schedule the reports on a regular basis to be picked up under My Downloads.
- Evaluate ROI, the performance of tactics, the number of leads generated, and adoption of collateral from the data generated by the reports.
- Modify reports for specific timeframes and data comparison.
It is important to analyze the results of your social media efforts. You may decide to adjust your wording or use different hashtags. Alternately, you may decide not to change your posts because they were effective the way you ran them the first time. Zift123 provides you with data to make those decisions.
You can access all of the statistics for social media posts at Analysis > Social Media Summary.
- Social media data includes the number of sent posts, social clicks, likes, shares, comments, and followers for all linked social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and WeChat.
- The Filter for the date range is Last 12 months, Last 12 weeks, or Last 14 days.
- Compare multiple data sets, social clicks, likes, shares, comments, or followers.
- Select different activities to display name, followers, and percentage of total clicks.
- Logged in users can access exported files directly in the My Downloads Center.