2018 December Software Updates
- Mailing Credits just got easier.
- Twitter API Rate Limits.
- Social Media Analysis navigation change.
3 December 2018
- Zift123 Mailing Credits have been simplified improving the partner experience. Purchasing credits is no longer required and the basic requirements for increased mailing limits are defined. Learn more.
- Twitter began enforcing new rate limits on their API usage. Learn more about what Zift is doing to work with Twitter to develop a strategy to comply with Twitter's guidelines.
- Zift123 Navigation update - Social Media Analysis is now consistent with other Zift123 reporting under the Analysis tab. It will remain under the Social Media tab as well. Learn more.
- We are building out the integration with ConnectWise and Autotask by supporting Sales Opportunities. Learn more about connecting to ConnectWise and Autotask.
Have more questions? Submit a request