Improved usability of the web plugin activation.
24 June 2019
Improved usability of the web plugin activation. Some larger showcases or plugins are designed to be activated once. If you cannot select Activate and you see View Existing Activation, then this plugin can only be activated once.
ConnectWise Manage PSA now requires clientID.
20 June 2019
ConnectWise is moving now requires clientID. ClientID will allow CconnectWise to better evaluate the data it receives to better understand API user needs.
What action you should take?
- Immediately go to the ConnectWise Developer website and generate your clientID. Your clientID is unique to your company and should not be shared.
- Update your Zift123 CRM Settings with the new clientID.
How do I generate my clientID?
- Navigate to the ConnectWise Developer website, https://developer.connectwise.com/ClientID .
- You will need to create a developer's account using your credentials.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page to generate your client ID.
How do I update my Zift123 CRM Settings?
You must be an administrator to update your Zift123 Settings.
- From the Zift123 Home page, click the drop down arrow beside your name.
- Select Settings.
- Click CRM Settings.
- Enter the Client ID from ConnectWise.
What if I do not update my Zift123 CRM Settings?
If the settings are not updated, your integration will no longer function.